About Me

My photo
Beachwood, Ohio, United States
My name is Jody and I am a senior at Ursuline College attending the fashion program. I graduate in December 2011. I love keeping a fast and eventful schedule. Being busy keeps me sane! I completed my Senior Studio Collection called "Secret Harmony"! I hopefully plan to move to California.

February 23, 2011

Teaching the Class

Well today for homework I taught the class how to create a fashion blog. I believe I have some good input and that everybody should create a blog! I also learned some other cool programs like onenote, and how to do criminal backgrounds for free! After my internship class I had senior studio where we did kimono sleeves, they are pretty easy to create using flat pattern and are very AWESOME Designs! Its time crunch for my final collection. So far I have muslin 1 and 2 done and fitted... only 2 more to go, then time to start on garments! I was planning on starting on one garment today...but I LOST MY FABRIC. TAKE NOTE: make sure you put something important in a safe location. ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment