About Me

My photo
Beachwood, Ohio, United States
My name is Jody and I am a senior at Ursuline College attending the fashion program. I graduate in December 2011. I love keeping a fast and eventful schedule. Being busy keeps me sane! I completed my Senior Studio Collection called "Secret Harmony"! I hopefully plan to move to California.

February 23, 2011

Spring 2011 trend report


Using sheer in my collection. I used purple, green floral sheer in all 4 of my garments. This is a great 2011 spring trend that I am following. 
SHEER BLISS
Designers played peekaboo this spring by layering transparent separates over solid underpinnings, with varying levels of modesty.



6 comments:

  1. Wow, your blog is amazing!
    Thanks for follow me!

    xoxo

    www.dontcallmyname-gaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. geee! fashion school ey! I wish i can work with you as I am a photographer trying to be pro! i love fashion photography!

    following you already

    http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoots-on-my-list.html

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pic !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you loves, follow me for more updates as I will do with you! :)

    ReplyDelete