About Me

My photo
Beachwood, Ohio, United States
My name is Jody and I am a senior at Ursuline College attending the fashion program. I graduate in December 2011. I love keeping a fast and eventful schedule. Being busy keeps me sane! I completed my Senior Studio Collection called "Secret Harmony"! I hopefully plan to move to California.

April 26, 2011

My Senior Collection is done!

After spending many hours in the computer lab, having 12 hour days and the unending tourture, I AM FINALLY FINISHED! The fashion show that my school puts on and that I am also producing is coming up! May 1st 1pm at Ursuline College. Check out the website for more information! I have 2 collections in the fashion show along with 2 other garments that I made (Goodwill)!


MY 2011 COLLECTION "SECRET HARMONY"

No comments:

Post a Comment